Qualifying for the Program 2020
• School age child must be on free or reduced lunch program through their school. Qualifications for the free or reduced lunch program will be validated through his or her school.
• Each child must be a Moraine resident.
• Each child must be between the ages of newborn to 17 at the time of application.
Step #1: Please complete all of the questions on the online ‘Christmas Smiles Application’ form below to submit the first portion of your application for the 2020 Christmas Smiles program with the City of Moraine Parks and Recreation Division. This form must be completed by Thursday, October 22nd by 5pm.
Step #2: You will be required to come in person to the Payne Recreation Center (3800 Main Street, Moraine, Ohio 45439) during one of our designated dates and times to verify your information for the 2020 Christmas Smiles program. You are required to come to one of the following selections for this second portion of the application process:
• Saturday, October 24 or 31 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. or
• Mondays, October 26 or November 2 from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
• You must bring proof of Moraine residency with parent or guardian’s name on the document. Acceptable proof is a water, gas or electric bill in your name with your current address listed on the bill. Your utility bill must be dated within 30 days prior to the application date or it will not be accepted.
Cable bills, insurance statements, tax receipts, etc. will not be accepted as proof of residency.
• You must bring your photo ID. Parent or guardian must have a picture ID – such as a Driver’s License or State Issued ID.
• Parent or guardian must bring an official certified birth certificate or court issued documentation of custody for each child.
• Parent or guardian will be notified by mail if application is accepted.
• If accepted, a postcard will be sent in the mail the last week in November as a reminder to pick up gift boxes.
• Parent Pick-Up day is December 19 at the Payne Recreation Center from 10:00 p.m. – 12:00 p.m.
• In order to pick-up your gift box, YOU MUST BRING:
• Picture ID.
• The reminder post card received by the parent or guardian.
• NOTE: All IDs and post cards will be checked. If IDs and post cards are not present at the time of pick-up, the gift box will not be given.
• All gifts that are not picked up on December 19 will be donated to a local charity.
For more information contact: Tiffany Doakes, Program Coordinator at (937) 535-1096 or MyKaelah Mercer, Operations Manager at (937) 535-1077.