- Published: 01 January 2015 01 January 2015
For more information call the Clerk of Courts at (937) 535-1010
Fax: (937) 535-1289
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Court Times (as of 01-01-15)
• 1:30 PM for established payment agreements
• 2:30 PM for prisoners then arraignments
• 2:45 PM for trials
• With the exception of Law enforcement officers, probation officers and other persons authorized by this court, NO weapons of any kind are to be brought into or near this court
• All persons entering the court room will be wearing clean and proper attire as determined by Court personnel.
• No hats, inappropriate shorts, tank tops, tube tops, sandals, mini skirts, sunglasses or other improper clothing are to be worn in court. Pants will be pulled up, not falling below the waistline.
• No offensive language will be tolerated in or around the court. No offensive clothing is to be worn in or around the court.
• Any conduct that interferes with the operation of the court is prohibited.
• No food, drinks or muddy shoes in or around the court.
• Cell phones must be turned off (if a phone goes off during court proceedings, a $25 fine will be imposed and the phone confiscated, the phone will be returned once the $25 fine is paid.)