Moraine’s Out of School Time Programs include:
Moraine “Out of School Time Program” Standards
Moraine Parks and Recreation Programs & Staff will:
1. Provide a safe and fun environment
2. Always have first aid supplies & fresh drinking water available
3. Have high expectations for our participants (Assets #16)
4. Promote healthy eating through providing snacks with whole grains and 100% juice
5. Promote Healthy living through including at least 30 minutes of physical activity at each program
6. Take our program participants outside! Youth will recreate outside unless weather prohibited.
7. Value and inspire leadership
8. Do our best to communicate with parents and program participants
9. Make sure every child/family has access to social services if needed.
Youth Participating in Moraine Parks and Recreations programs will:
1. Have high integrality and build both their self-esteem and the self-esteem of others
2. Respect themselves in their dress and presentation
3. Plan to excel in all they do
4. Serve in their community (Asset # 9)
5. Help to protect both the environment and keep the City of Moraine clean
6. Be a positive leader!
7. Follow the program guidelines and rules, so my fellow participants are safe and enjoy the program