Zion Memorial Church
The first church in Moraine was Zion Memorial United Church of Christ established in 1820. The first church was built of logs with a stone foundation. The cemetery also was started at this time. Between 1820 and 1826 the first ministers were circuit riders on horseback. The congregation erected a two story brick building dedicated in May 1860. In 1886 and again in May of 1933 the church survived tornado damage to the roof, steeple and structure.