Questions, comments, and inquiries may be directed to Community Development Office – 937-535-1030
Notice to Bidders:
The City of Moraine uses secure internet bidding via Info Tech’s Bid Express Service. Electronic bid submission is the preferred form of bidding capital projects solicited by the Engineering Department.
It is pertinent all vendors register, setup to bid electronically, and navigate the service in advance to upcoming solicitation deadlines. All vendors who intend to submit their bids electronically will be required to install the Info Tech Express Sign Tool and generate an Info Tech Digital ID for their business’ authorized signer.
General navigation (registering, setting up to bid electronically, and solicitation review) of www.bidexpress.com prior to actual selection of a solicitation for bidding is free.
For more information click here Bid Express Setup Guide
The following is available online:
• Contractor Subcontractor Registration Form
• Street Cut/Right-of-Way Privilege Permit/Contractor Registration – effective 5/1/22 permit fee $30
• Standard Construction Drawings – March 2022
• Supplemental Specifications – January 2020
• Erosion and Sediment Control Checklist
• Illicit Discharge Article 2022
• Communication Facilities Placement Regulations
• Construction Site Erosion and Sediment Control Info
• MCM 4- Construction Site Storm Water Runoff Control Complaint Form
• Americans with Disabilities Act
Please help the City resolve odor issues by filling out this form
• Printable Odor Complaint Form
The City Manager has attended several meetings regarding the work being done at the Stony Hollow Landfill which has resulted in additional bad odors in the City. Stony Hollow has established an odor alert telephone line (937-356-6203).
This phone number is in addition to the resources available on the website to report odors about. We encouraged residents to continue to report odors via the website; all complaints will continue to be reported to the Regional Air Pollution Control (RAPCA) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The City Manager reported the odor is a result of Stony Hollow digging 15 feet deep by 20 feet wide ditches which exposed degrading trash to the environment. He added Stony Hollow has completed this process and will be placing three foot wide wells in the landfill to collect methane gas. Also, the wells will be covered in the evening.
• Ohio EPA – https://www.epa.state.oh.us/
• US EPA – https://www.epa.gov/
• Miami Conservancy District – https://www.mcdwater.org/
• Montgomery Soil & Water Conservation District – https://www.montgomeryswcd.org/stormwater-overview